Canadians visiting Mexico: Canadians do not require a visa to enter Mexico for tourism purposes. They only need a Mexican Tourist Card (FMM), which can be obtained online before travel or upon arrival in Mexico.

Mexicans visiting Canada: Mexican citizens traveling to Canada by air generally need an eTA. However, there are exceptions. You can apply for an eTA online and it typically costs CAD $7.